To make a submission, you will first need to register.
Steps for Abstract Submission
- Submit Paper
- Submit New Abstract
- Enter Title, Abstract and Key Words
- Enter Author's Information
- Enter Comments (If necessary)
- Finish Submission
- Check Abstract Status
- Receive Submission E-mail
Guide for Authors
As the conference will be held virtually, the authors are invited to submit abstracts within the conference main theme and subthemes. The accepted abstracts will be selected for either online presentations or poster presentations. Thus, session types will be either a 15-minute online presentation or a digital poster presentation.
All authors should complete their registration before any submission.
As the language of conference is English, only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
Submitted abstracts should be between 150 to 300 words.
Oral Presentation (Online)
The submission should be within 150 to 300 words, including the title of the article, abstract and keywords (3 to 5 words). It should include:
- Accomplished empirical or theoretical research with corresponding results or reports;
- New developments in the given themes, employing qualitative or quantitative methods of either primary or secondary data.
Initially, this submission type must include an abstract. Keep in mind that if your abstract gets selected for publication, you will be asked for a final complete paper (limited to 7000 words) right after the conference.
Authors of poster presentations will be asked to present their contributions virtually by sending a poster with all graphic features. A poster must:
- Contain implemented information work about a subject;
- Be informative but also engaged visually and easy to understand.
Paper Publication Opportunity
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference digital book of abstracts.
All accepted full papers will be indexed by ISC & CIVILICA.
All selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings e-book. Participants can also apply to the following allied journals:
- International Journal of language Testing (IJLT –indexed by Scopus)
- Journal of Research in Techno-Based Language Education (RTBLE)
All presenters and registered participants will be offered electronic certificates of presentation and participation.