To make a submission, you will first need to register.
Steps for Abstract Submission
- Submit Paper
- Submit New Abstract
- Enter Title, Abstract and Key Words
- Enter Author's Information
- Enter Comments (If necessary)
- Finish Submission
- Check Abstract Status
- Receive Submission E-mail
Guide for Authors
As the conference will be held virtually, the authors are invited to submit abstracts within the conference main theme and subthemes. The accepted abstracts will be selected for online presentations. Thus, session types will be a 15-minute online presentation.
All authors should complete their registration before any submission.
As the language of conference is English, only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
Submitted abstracts should be between 150 to 300 words.
PowerPoint Template for Slides:
Authors whose abstracts are accepted are requested to use the conference PowerPoint Template to prepare their presentation file and upload it by October 15, 2021.
Please rename the PowerPoint Template file to: Your Paper ID-First Name-Last Name. (Please insert the first author's name)
To download the Powerpoint Template, Please click HERE.
Paper Publication Opportunity
All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference digital e-book of abstracts.
All accepted full papers will be indexed by ISC & CIVILICA.
All selected papers will be published in the conference proceedings e-book.
Giude for Full Paper Submission
All authors whose papers are accepted for oral presentations are invited to submit their full papers following the conference template. Please note:
- All submissions are subject to review process
- Rename your file in English as paper ID-first name-last name
- Submission deadline is December 6, 2021
- Submit your full paper to email@example.com
- To download conference template for full paper click here
The papers with higher quality will be selected for publication in the following Journals:
- International Journal of language Testing (IJLT –indexed by Scopus)
All presenters and registered participants will be offered electronic certificates of presentation and participation.